Weird Fetish.... adult content

My hubby likes to wear diapers.... I know its really weird, I didnt find out until like 8 months after we got married, he says its because of past issues of abandonment with his family and its not actually sexual, yet he looks up porn with that topic. How can I get him to get away from this? I have been as supportive as I can but its really uncomfortable sometimes... How would you feel? How would you react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Psychiatrist.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• He would be seeing a therapist and if he were not willing to give it up it would be a deal breaker in my marriage.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Definitely Psychiatric help.
    Call asap.
    :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• id get help....
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 7:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Whoa, that is so weird. Wow. O.o I'd say he definitely needs tharapy. Sorry, it must be traumatic for you, but it's almost hilarious, I mean, seriously? Wow. That is the strangest one I've ever heard of!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Choose now to stay or leave. This should have been discussed up front, so it looks like you were trapped in a marriage that you would not have done if you had known. This fetish is a bit more rare but it's not going to change or leave. If you can handle this and accept him as he is, then he's beyond lucky but are there any more hidden secrets up his sleeve?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Everyone has their issues, Hun. Granted, that's a weird fetish, but hey, at least he's comfortable enough with you to act on it; however, the fact that he can say what its related to does probably mean he should see a therapist to work through it. My SO just said its called a "baby fetish" he likes to feel like a "baby" He saw it on HBO the real sex t.v. show.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would like to say that its not any different any role playing to a certain extent. What about horse play ? Horse play is where the person like to pretend to be a horse with an owner. I saw that one in HBO the real sex t.v. show. There's actual hotels ppl go to and get treated like a horse with a barn & everything. Maybe try to switch it to something you are more comfortable with!!! Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ask your mom. Are you on her id?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Either accept it or try to make him change. He's likely vulnerable about it. I'd do my research on it, possibly talk to some people on a board about it. He could be an AB ( Adult Baby) or just a DL (Diaper lover). Is this a deal-breaker? Or do you just find it weird? If it's a deal-breaker, ask him to see a therapist. Make sure you're non-judgmental about it. He's not perverted or sick, just different.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 7:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011