Bisexuals! adult content

I am curious to know how many of you are bi, but would only marry a man/woman? DO you have a preference? Is it fair game (if you are single) for both men and women for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• TROLL
    Anonymous

• Why do I have to be a troll? Because you don't like the question? Don't answer it. Simple.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• There are a lot of troll posts today. If you are for real then ask another day. Might get better answers.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm Pansexual, not bi. However, I base relationships on trust and love, not their genitalia. I'd probably never marry either unless they really wanted it, but that's because I don't much care for God acknowledging us.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 7:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm bi and poly. Because I wanted children I chose to marry a man and raise a family. I wish it was possible to marry the partners on my heart. Socially and legally, the US is not ready of that, yet. But for me, love is love. It doesn't see a difference between male or female.
    Anonymous

• bi. love is love i dont judge based on gender
    ciaras_mom_05

Answer by ciaras_mom_05 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011