• In the Spotlight:

Help I want to go back to school online possible but I have such a busy schedule a 4 year old whom is autistic, a 2 year old who wont let me breathe and well crappy hours what do you suggest that would be cheap.

Queenmama3

Asked by Queenmama3 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• you can do the univerity of pheniox online...i did it for awhile it was easy to do with a busy life...my aunt got her degree through them and she is a single mother of 3 kids and works nights...you only take like 3 classes at a time so you can do it at your own pace pretty much
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 3:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Also remember to try for financial aid even if it ur only taking classes online...I take classes online through washington state university and recieved financial aid just the same as if i attended their campus
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• im doing univerity of pheniox online! i love it!!!!
    chelseychae

Answer by chelseychae at 6:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2008