My husband has been suggesting we bring in a third party for some adult time. I am opposed to this idea, but feel it is my duty to satisfy my man, do you think this will make him appreciate me more, or will he fall deeply in love with this third person that he seems to "need" in our sex life- i will do anything my man asks- i think he will be pleased!;)

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• People, it is a joke...

LMAO.. That's a hard one LOL
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• as long as your comfortable with it then go for it. i personally wouldn't bring a 3rd person into my marriage. i dont trust females, and im not one to share my hubby.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If he is not pleased by this he has issues. LOL Reminds me of Snape off of Harry Potter.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i haven't heard much good things come of a 3 some if he is not satisfied with you then he needs counseling because when you marry someone its for life if you are not comfortable with it don't do it Ive done them before but i was always single but i would NEVER in a relationship.. FUNNY PIC

Anonymous

• LOL—what sites have you been finding this stuff on!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ewwww, that picture!
    LOL.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 9:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If you are not comfortable with the idea then dont do it. If you do decide to do it rules need to be set up such as if he gets to join in or just watch. You never know you may like it. I used to also think hubby would maybe love me more when we did it but he loved me just the same. However it does add a lot of variety to your sex life.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• really... personally i think thats a horrible idea.. my aunt and uncle did that, and their marriage fell apart... 20 yrs 2 kids and an entire family split apart...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'd be very wary as not sure I could cope with another woman embracing my husband, plus who can handle feelings when you're trying to furtively push the bint out of the window in one slick move, lol! Joking aside I'd bear in mind that once you've seen your man with another you can't unsee it. If you feel comfortable then go for it but think through the reality thoroughly before making a definitive decision.
    ItsHalfFull

Answer by ItsHalfFull at 7:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011