Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Texas divorce laws? help please!

My dh filed for divorce and I signed the papers but now seven days before its final I've changed my mind..can I change my mind now? Even though I signed?
There are no children involved and there's no property or anything either


Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • you can change your mind but i the divorce will still go on i believe. if your husband still wants the divorce you can't do anything about it. when i got divorce there was this couple in front of us going thru the hearing and the guy told the judge he didn't want the divorce and the judge told him not his choice. and especially if you have no property and children

    Answer by lucky35 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

  • i dont think so but i would call an talk to a lawyer their r free ones out their

    Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 10:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011