So im cold hearted for puttin my kids first? adult content

I was talking to this guy from another state. He wanted to move to where I'm at to be with me. The only way we had to communicate was through computer or him sending sms from yahoo messenger to my cell. He had a prepaid cell with limited minutes so I couldnt call him. I was saving up to move from my apartment to a house so I disconnected my internet, cell phone and cable. I have the land line and my neighbor is allowing me to use her internet, so I dont get to get on as much as I like to. On top of that I work, take care of 3 kids, clean, cook, getting things together to get a new house, and gettin ready to move. The last thing on my mind was talking to this guy every second of the day. My main priorty is my kids and making sure they are getting the things they need. He dissed his ex cause she lost her child(wasnt his) cause she did not put them first. and now he is doggin me cause my kids come first before anyone. he now says I'm a b**ch for doing him that way and wants nothing to do with me. I could care less if I ever hear from him again, my life revolves around my kids and thats all i ever need. maybe I was a b*** for not telling him every little detail of my life or for blowing him off like i did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• yeah he sounds clingy. you don't want that in a guy. seriously every man should know that a woman with kids will always choose her kids over them.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• It sounds like he is married and hiding you from his wife.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You were not being a bitch, you are being a good mother....if he can't see that your kids are your biggest priority then he is a dumbass.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• GOOD THING YOU FOUND THIS OUT NOW. YOU ARE A GOOD MOM THINKING OF YOUR KIDS FIRST.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You did the right thing! No question about that. This guy sounds a bit unstable, so it's good that it's over before he moved closer to you & your children. Be careful meeting people on line! You never really know what you're getting.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ahhh ok. Yeah he is not worth your time.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ew, he sounds needy as hell. Hate that in a guy.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Not a bitch. But he's a whiny milk toast of a boy.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I didnt meet him online though. He used to live here but moved back to be closer to his parents. I have known him for 4 years
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• GET RID OF HIM !!!!!

Bad News, Big Time ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2011