Thank you Mom, for

...teaching me to cook with real food.
...instilling positive thinking and that we can achieve/survive most things if we put our minds to it and have faith in ourselves
...for bringing me up in an environment where hugs and kisses are part of our world - it's still part of my world

What 3 gifts would you thank your Mom for.

I miss my mom so much, RIP, sleep tight in my heart mom x

ItsHalfFull

Asked by ItsHalfFull at 8:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• 1st- I am sooo sorry for your loss. 2nd- what a nice tribute to your mom & 3rd, Thanks for allowing us to share our appreciation of our own moms! :)

I thank my mom for teaching me kindness & compassion by demonstrating it through the way she lives her life. Thank you for teaching me to not sweat the small stuff, and having the faith that things will work out. Finally, thank you for teaching me what it's like to truly be generous, giving & selfless. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Thank you - and what a lovely dedication you gave to your mom too.

My mom died 8 years ago but a while ago I was feeling overwhelmed and happy and it made me think how it would be good to share with her. All too often it's the sad moments that make the void hard. It was lovely to think of her at a happy mo. Sometimes she used to drive me nuts, but I'll always miss her.
    ItsHalfFull

Comment by ItsHalfFull (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I seen this and i had to say how nice of you to do this for your mother! My mother doesn't deserve any thing of this sorts but i did want to comment and tell ya sorry for your loss and how nice to do this! :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'd thank my mom for:

1. Giving her life to us girls and being the amazing mother she is.
    2. Supporting us and always being honest with us, even if we didn't like what she had to say.
    3. Pretty much always being right. And being someone I am ok with becoming with my own child.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Thank you mom for putting me before yourself, showing me how to work hard, and being an endless source of encouragement and love. That last one is especially meaningful as I just made it through college and I could always count on her to encourage me when I felt like giving up. I appreicate her struggle and sacrifice as I was growing up so much more now that I'm a mom.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011