Kinda OT....

OK I'm moving out of my apt at the end of July. Our landlord is showing our apt a lot, & had gotten no interest yet. I called today cause I got a notice about 2 showings in the next couple of days, & she said "I hope we can get a tenant soon". I felt that was WAY wrong for her to say to me (the current tenant) & like it was a jab at the way the apt looks (we're packing, so it is a bit messy). DF says I over-reacted. What do you ladies think?

Tink0711

Asked by Tink0711 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I don't see anything wrong with what she said. She wants a tenant, she wasn't insulting you.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't think she was directing it at you either. Just thinking out loud I think. Don't worry abt it at all.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Thanks. After I got thinking, I'm pretty sure I over-reacted. I blame the pregnancy hormones & the stress of having to pack, find a new place, & deal with my 11 year old DD who is "so bored" all the time now that it's summer.
    Tink0711

Comment by Tink0711 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2011