Would you think following someone and voting down every answer they type to be..

A desperate ploy for attention? Childish? Stalker like? Troll?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Most of us have better things to do so you either pissed them off bad or its just a pathetic troll ;) either way I wouldn't sweat it hun.
    Anonymous

• As long as you don't post anon it doesn't matter anyway, you don't loose points.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It is just childish, they obviously have nothing better to do then earn no credits and be "mean" through the internet.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Not really about me. I just notice certain people always have votedowns even when they are giving good answers. It seems stupid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I agree with scou_mom.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yeah, but if the same persons perfectly innocent answers are getting voted down by only one person within the same hour, odds are it is the same person. And anyone who votes down is anonymous, so that's kind if cowardly in itself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You are using my statement out of context to be rude. The poster above my comment was saying all the problems were from anons. So stop twisting my words to be rude and call out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I am not calling out. I am pointing out an irony.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• But it's not an irony, because it's not my opinion that either is true. So, nice try. Yes you are calling out. I'm just saying, wouldn't it be just as cowardly as going anon supposedly? It's anonymously stalking someone. Wouldn't it? You are still hiding either way.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• There are some people who always get down voted even for the best and most polite answers. I think that is tacky for some to vote down,no matter what, as if they reallty dislike the poster. Very mean.
    I guess you just have to ignore the 'down voters' and figure they are lost causes.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011