Alone

Do any of you ladies ever feel like you just wish you was a singel mom?

I mean aren't we most of the time any ways lol we do all the chores, cook dinner, take care of the kids and what about our self. MG and the men cant even handle being sick its like you have another kid to take care of. They dont (the family) care when your on your sick they still want you to care for them because your mom and you should. I just need to be alone some times. I love my family but shit I'm always doing every thing for them. I recenttly went back to school at nights and now when summer vacation the kids still go to bed at normal time but not asleep yet. So I can't even have time for me. I just feel like I would like to be single. I know I love my husband. Have any of you ladies ever felt like this or any I crazy?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• You are not crazy....sometimes even the men we love with all of our heart make us insane!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yep.. you are not alone honey... you should quit doing so much and make a couple of nights fend for yourself nights, sandwiches tv dinners or even cereal, and go to the closest 24 hr coffee shop order something to drink and sit and do nothing for a few hours...

least thats what i used to do.. now i go shoot pool twice a week instead...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Even in the best of relationships, it seems that the mom/wife gets the majority of "stuff" thrown on her shoulders. You need to take time for yourself. Either an afternoon out, a girls' night out w/ friends, anything where you get a complete & total break! A happy wife is a happy life! :) *Hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sometimes I wish I was because then I would have weekends alone sometimes to go out and do normal 21 college kid stuff, but I love my babies and SO so much so I feel horrible for thinking like that. I know I need a break when I start thinking this way and that the grass could be greener it's time for a date night! Your not alone and your only human everyone needs a break once in a while.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I did with my first marriage. That is why I got divorced. I don't think about it anymore.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Take it from me, the grass isn't always greener on the other side
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• sometimes yes, but then when my husband went out of town for work for a month, the little things that I took for granted were extremely clear and I missed it. I have the blessing of being able to stay home with my kids I jsut go to school at night 3x a week, just dropping off the boys at the babysitters was exhausting, you think that you do everything now?!? never in my life did I think that yard work was such a big deal until I was left to do it by myself lol go out for a drink with some of your girls
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2011