Getting older...

Everyone at some point in their teens thinks, I can't wait till I am older. And we always get the token, these are the best days of you life. But, I have never ONCE wished I were back being a teen or in high school. I just continue to want to be older! I am happier if a more mature life, I never fit in, in high school because I didn't like to party, I didn't like to just hang out whenever, I am so much better with responsibilites. Anyone else like getting older more then being young?

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 8:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• I don't know if I would say I LIKE getting older, but I sure don't wish I were younger, like you said. :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Well, you couldn't pay me to be a teen or 20-something again! I do like this part of my life. I don't wish for the older, falling apart part of my life tho! I'd be happy to freeze time right where I am! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If you are under 30, live and take photos of how good you look. Things change after 30. Life for me was great until I turned 31 and it seems as if everything is now falling apart. So be young, live have fun, If you don't like to party, don't but do have fun in ways that make you happy. If you are asked to go somewhere that is safe, go you never know where it will take you.  I would never go back to high school or college but 25-30 I'd do over and over, but I'm also looking forward to 48, my youngest will be 18! what will I ever do then?

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 9:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011