Do you think the "slutting around days" should be over with once the woman starts to have kids? adult content

I have seen some women on here say they went through a slutty phase in their 20's. I was wondering if you think that is less acceptable once babies start coming. My cousin is 22 with a 2 & 3 yr old and sleeps with about 2 guys a month. She is still young so I can see her wanting to have fun but she blows off the kids alot too hook up with guys. I never slept with someone I wasn't officially dating so I don't know but I won't watch her kids while she does it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• It is possible to do it responsibly if you have family and friends who are willing to help and care about you and your kids' happiness.. But you have to be willing.. Otherwise she will just continue to do what she does..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• idk.. if she's not doing it in front of her kids then why does it matter.. what would be better is if you would look at it as an opportunity to get to know her and her kids better and watch them so they dont have to see it.. why is it putting her kids off for adult time anyway.. exactly what should she do? keep them with her all the time, be alone, never date again?
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Shoving your kids to the side for a man is always wrong. Your cousin does not know what priorities are.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• she should really get her priority straight! If you want to fuck all these guys you shouldnt have kids. Just so you can push them to the side so you can get lucky!!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes! I can't understand how some women don't get that as a mom their life is supposed to change. They are not supposed to be hopping from bed to bed and sleeping with any stranger who offers. )c: Your kids should mean more to you than to put yourself at such a risk.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Her sex life is her business, I agree on that.....however putting her kids second just to fulfill her sexual needs is messed up. Hopefully she can get her priorities straight before it's too late.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• At least she is finding a sitter and not bringing them home! And also something to remember, what is your definition of putting off the kids needs? It may not be hers. Or everyones for that matter.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Personally, I think the "slutting around" phase should never happen. But if you can't help yourself, fine. Just don't do it once you have a kid. Oh, and if you get married....don't continue to "slut around".LOL. That is obvious,I think!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I can understand if she is not in a relationship wanting to have some fun, but not if she is blowing her kids off to hook up.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Your cousins sex life is none of your business!! Sorry to be harsh, but really? How does it affect you?

Sounds like she may be dealing with some insecurities and self worth issues! That's tough! She's really young, and single I take it! She sounds like she's got a full plate. We have ALL made parenting mistakes we'd rather not think about, she's just making hers.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011