What would you do?

I heard on the radio the other day this couple who was going to have a baby splet up but they had already picked out a name for the baby. OK now the same guy from the first chick is with some one else ad they are going to have a baby too and now their are using the same name for their baby that the frist couple pick out. Do you get me? LOL it sounds all crazy I know. So what do you think about that what would you say or do?

I would say fu to the guy and then pick a new name for MY baby with out his help and not tell him untill its born and move on dont even fight over the name.

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like too much drama for me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'd pick a new name for my baby.

Answer by Bmat at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i would pick the name myself. I know someone that has 2 daughters with the same exact name. he did it bc the mother of the oldest wouldnt let him see her so when he married someone else he named the girl the same.. i dont get it. Now the oldest is in his life and does know her sister lol go figure
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would name my baby whatever I wanted.. only thing that would change my mind would be if I was naming baby after the dad.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• And I thought I had too much drama in my life lol. Seriously, I would pick out a new name
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2011