What are the symptoms of being allergic to milk

everything i drink a large quantity of milk my stomach starts cramping really bad and eventually i throw everything i ate that day up , i also have diarrhea . is there a possiblity that i am lactose intolerant ?

Shania P.

Asked by Shania P. at 8:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes it is possiable that is how my daughter gets, she is half lactose intolerant, she can only handle so much milk a dayshe can have 1/2 cup of milk thats it before she starts getting sick like how you are. Try drinking soy milk for a week and see if it changes, she loves the soy vanilla
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 8:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think you might have problems with milk. I drink that lacose milk and I never have problems. Try to switch the next time you by milk and see how that works. You can even cook with it just like you would reg. milk and even have ice cream and cottage cheese so you can still have things like that. If that does not work then might want to see a doctor.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011