Just need to vent

I was gone most of the day today because I had to go to my guard base about 2 hours away and get some things done, when I got home I took my daughter out to the backyard to play in the pool. I told my husband that he should be outside with us instead of inside playing video games. That did not do anything, and because of this he missed our daughter standing on her own for the first time. When we came inside he didn't understand why I was mad at him. Now he is mad at me! What? What did I do? I just asked him to spend time with his family instead of playing call of duty!! Why should I get the cold shoulder? Is it my fault he missed one of her milestones? No, because I told him beforehand that he should come spend time with us outside.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 8:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• He just feels angry at himself that he didn't listen to you to be with the family & for not listening he missed something so precious, but since men don't like to admit when they are wrong he finds it easier to be mad at you, go figure! lol
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I totally agree with VanillaBlondie, he is mad at himself and taking it out on you.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Men are like that they don't understandstuff like that. just write the date and moment for your memories bc men don't get warm and fuzzie like us woman sometimes I honestly think men are from another planet. GL Just let it go and tell yourdhAGAIN how important this is if he still don't listen men are men...sorry.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It's not ur fault !! He should be spending time with his family instead of playing a "video game"
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• He is mad at himself and took it out on you and he knows you are right. Also, I have the same problem w/my SO except his obsession is FB
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• ha...my hubby says I have a FB obsession, but the only time I ever go on is if my daughter is sleeping. He also now thinks that I spend too much time on this website (again only if she is sleeping, or i I really need advice right away-like when my daughter had pink eye).
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• guilt
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011