News says find shelter... huge storm Again im getting sick of this lol

There is a HUGE storm coming. i live in a damn trailer!!! i have 2 dogs in my house too.. if we really need to find shelter im as screwed as they come.. i guess they would have to move everyone in th e school if they had to. My dad lives in the woods in a trailer. I told him he can come to my house. i hope a tree doesnt fall on his house. oh thank god my kids arent here and they are in VA in a brick house :).. i dont know where to post this lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Where do you live? I am so thankful we have not had any this year in the panhandle of Texas, well yet atleast
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 8:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Be careful. I can't imagine how scared you are.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• south carolina.... we had a flood yesterday. the drain has toys in it from other storm the ppl here dont clean them out so they cant keep up with the rain the water was going under the houses... im trying to move into an apt.. lord knows i cant wait
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'll bet ever since the Joplin, mo tornado ( i live in mo) when we get a storm i'm on pins and needles freaking out! :(
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• This is a real problem that I thought more shelters were addressing. More people would get to the shelters if their pets (their "other" family members) could come w/ them! Try to stay safe!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I live in SC when is the storm suppose to hit?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I just caught the ends of the news,we are looking at storms for the next two days also.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• the storm never hit thank god.. gotta love when weather people are wrong
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Glad you didn't get hit. Here in TX we are thanking god for the past couple of days rains. Still down about 16 inches for the year but my gardens are happy.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2011