You really have no respect for the dead do you?

I know someone that took her life. Few weeks ago then someone else calls what we did for her in her memory tacky and use less. Come on really? Fuck you @ the girl!!!

marinebrats

Asked by marinebrats at 9:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• OK people that kill them self usually have depression and thoughts of killing themselves. A lot of depression meds can even make you to the point where you go through with it. Anon you can not judge anyone that killed their self. YOU HAVE NEVER walked in their shoes. YOU DO NOT know what it was like being them or why they did it. and as for cowards i like how u posted ANONYMOUS.. that right there is TACKY..

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• wow, anon, there is a special place in Hell for insensitive heartless people like you...memorials are for the ones left behind to honor their greif
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Wow. So sorry you have to put up with someone like that. I don't see how that's tacky or useless :(
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ok, so they are one of those people that think suicide is selfish and the people that do it are horrible and don't deserve any respect? Is that what you are saying? Yeah, just ignore it. My husbands college roomate and really good friend commited suicide, my husbands dad was with us when we found out. He told us (my husband had gotten a phone call) and his dad said, well...that was his choice and very selfish, don't feel bad for him! I was just like WHAT?!?!?!?! Some people just have no compasion when it comes to some things.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• ANON I GOT A SONG FOR YOU....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPoEA43cqKc
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• A candle lighting made you all feel a little better, didn't it? So not useless!

You have compassion, you are grieving... those are all healthy reactions. His is less healthy and helps no one. I'm sorry you've been trhough all that.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Definition of hypocrisy: calling someone a coward while posting anonymously
    PTmomma3

Answer by PTmomma3 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Totally rude.

Just out of curiosity, what did you do?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• we did a candle lighting in her memory
    marinebrats

Comment by marinebrats (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Thats just wrong! If the person you knew took their own life then obviously there were quite unhappy...i would have done something in their memory as well. Screw whoever said that to u!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2011