Who is tired of this...

Question about Christian's who don't celebrate Christmas? This question has been asked over and over. You've posted your question with different variations on the same question. I am a Christian and not JW... and Yes I celebrate Christmas. I worship Jesus not a tree or Santa Claus. There are Christians who celebrate Christmas and there are those who don't. Do you think we're going to stop celebrating Christmas and observing Christ's birth? The only thing you're doing is giving pagan's atheists and other non-believers one more thing to use against us and say... aha see they can't even agree about Jesus birth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm very sick of it. Especially since this is the time of peace on earth and all that jazz. And yes I wish we could all just get along.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I find it interesting. Learning about different Christian denominations isn't a bad thing. Hopefully it can help spread tolerance - you can be a good Christian and still follow your specific beliefs without imposing on others.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• not everyone who celebrates christmas with a tree and santa is worshipping the tree or santa. I feel your frustration but we celebrate christmas in a manner that brings Glory to jesus' death. For instance we dont teach our son about santa but we DO teach him about st. nick and we make sure he knows st. nick did the things he did because he was inspired by the example jesus set. But in our home the nativity is at the center of our tree not a pile of presents form santa
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• jesus' birth i meant... brain fart
    p.s. personally easter is my favorite holiday :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I am tired of it. Lets all just get along.

Answer by louise2 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Just so you know "us pagans" are not looking for things to use "against" Christians. Think before you type please :) There are just as diverse practices in Paganism as there are in Christianity. Faith and worship are very personal it is inevitable that there will be variety. This is when everyone needs to use their greatest powers of tolerance and choose to coexist peacefully.

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I am just plan sick of the bashing on ALL religions. if someone has a question let them post it. If you don't like what they have to say ignore it and move on. The basics of almost all or most of the religions is that we shouldn't hurt each other. And for people like myself who aren't religious.. well we just aren't but that doesn't make us bad people either, so please will everyone just stop with the bashing.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008