• In the Spotlight:

I saw a Quest.. a lady was asking if its fair to adopt a kid that is african amer since she is white.

well someone said it ok as long as u make them an african american meal at leat 2X a week. My question is what would that be?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha. some peoples ignorance amazes me, right?
    I lived in Alabama, and I'm white, and we ate grits and all that. I moved to IL,and I told someone I liked grits and they seriously said "I thought only black people ate that?"
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I guess that depends on which stereotype you choose... some people should really think before they speak/type. Good Grief!
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• people are retarded.... I think if she needs to ask ppl about what she should do W/ such a serious topic then she shouldnt be adopting period!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• did she seriously say im balck and i would like to what she thinks an african american meal what the hell is she talking about
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Wow, of all the things I have seen on here that one might just take top ignorant spot. I wish I could see the original post.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I will go find the original and the part she quotes
    Anonymous

• rubycuby2
    i think race should have nothing to do with it as long as you let that child decide if he wants to be considered bi-racial,white,or both.my ex- sister inlaw married a black man and she is white .her kids made their own decision cause of peers but it is important that they learn the culture that way they can make the decision. and may i suggest to you make them at least 2 x a week a african american meal. goodluck and god bless . rubycuby2
    Anonymous