What do you think of bashers on cafe mom?

i know some are entitled to there own opinion. but some take it was out of line. so what if some people dont know how to do something. im sure there is somethings that the basher dont know how to do.

mom2curlyboy

Asked by mom2curlyboy at 9:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• idk , I find it kind of amusing how some of these people get so raging mad! LOL. Otherwise, I certainly don't let it get to me. I had one lady who was a ragin b..I told her "I hope you find some love in your life to replace the hatred in your heart. She wrote, go screw yourself! I laughed so hard and said, awwww you're so sweet. Your husband is a lucky man. I'm sorry but that's amusing.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• They are just trying to be hard asses because in "real" life they are probably pussies. That's my opinion.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Its just the interwebs...no need to get panties in a wad over someone they don't even know...
    brookenbrodyn

Answer by brookenbrodyn at 9:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Internetbullies...that's what they are......And some just don't know HOW to express their opinions without being disrespectful

MommyOK

Answer by MommyOK at 9:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• There are some that are just mean no matter what the topic is. There are some on here that think they are perfect parents, perfect wives, perfect people so they are closeminded and don't understand that their way is not always correct or right for someone else. Differing opinions can be given without being rude. Some people on here go way too far.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think they mean well. They are impatient with the same question over and over again (I was guilty of that myself, 20 years ago) or they think that people need to hear things direct and without "sugar-coating". Perhaps, they listen more to direct talk than to what I'd consider more tactful speech, and they think it is better. I respectfully disagree, because I find in most circumstances, it just hurts people and makes them defensive, but then I could be wrong for many people.

Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't mind them it's just the internet. Though they sometimes do say things inapropriate
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 9:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think nothing of them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• http://ugc-01.cafemomstatic.com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2011/03/11/13/3i/e2/pola7f3hmo2sxk.jpg?imageId=21027841

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• for some obvious situations where someone is just being plain mean, I believe it's insecurity and unhappiness with their lives so they feel the need to pick on someone else to make themselves feel better. but in some not so obvious cases, like Tracys2 said, they tell it like it is and it's easy to be misinterpreted in print.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 9:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011