Im on bedrest is it wrong for me too want...

ok i am on bed rest due to premature labor so is it wrong that i should want my fiance to spend time with me instead of playing video games???

i mean i get to sit in a bed by myself while he is out doing god knows what and when at home all he does is play video games and gets pissed off when i ask him to come spend some time with me... what should i do?

nikkik2008

Asked by nikkik2008 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I was on bed rest too, for four months. My husband had to go to work and when he got home he did want time to do his own thing but he always spent time with me. He kind of didn't have a choice considering we put the bed matress into the living room so I didn't feel like I was locked away I'm the room all day. It made me a lot happier. You're probably already depressed because you're on bedrest and maybe he's feeling overwhelmed. Just try not to complain too much because I know with my husband it just makes him want to spend more time away from me.
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 2:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I know how you feel when it comes to men and their toys. You gave birth to his child he is therefore debted to you. To be by your side while healing and even after. Explain to him how you feel. I've learned that by talking in a content tone works better. I've learned that my fiance pays attention when I actually talk TO him instead of AT him. Hope this helps. Feel better.
    mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 2:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Bring the games to bedroom maybe? No one (including the one that's having to) wants to be confined to a room. When you're on bedrest, can you not go lay on the couch?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Um, if he was a real man he would want to be by your side. I know my Husband wont even think of doing anything else but take care of me even when I just have the flu. And I am the same way with him. Makes you wonder who's going to be doing the baby raising huh? How old is he?
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 4:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I'd be rethinking the whole marriage thing at this juncture...doesn't seem too mature!
    Anonymous