Okay let's see....

I was remembering when my son was a baby and still breastfeeding...one time after i had nursed him in the middle of the night i had dozed back off. Well apparently he wasn't done nursing cuz my DH (SO at the time) woke me up and told me our son was sucking on his nipple...so he says 'i think he's hungry!" I about DIED laughing!

What is something truly hilarious that happened to you and DH/SO when DD or DS was a baby???

YerMami24

Asked by YerMami24 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• that is sooo cute lol.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't have any stories yet. I just wanted to say I thought this was awesome. thanks for the laugh.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 9:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I know Dh was sooo po'ed! I told him "he doesn't know that daddy and mommy both dont make milk!" He is sooo embarassed by that story! LOL
    YerMami24

Comment by YerMami24 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• hahha yes.. my dh was sitting on the couch one night with me and dd and he didn't have his shirt on.. well I handed him dd and she went to latch on to him!! hahahah it was hilarious we laughed for about 20min straight hahah
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• ohhh man! well damnit our men should wear shirts around nursing babies! they dont know any better! lol
    YerMami24

Comment by YerMami24 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011