Do you still celebrate Christmas?

How many people who are unsure of their religion or maybe even unbelievers still celebrate Christmas maybe just because it is a fun holiday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Holidays

• I am not religious what so ever.... and Christmas is my all time favorite.

It gives people an excuse to chill out, and realize how much they love their friends and family, even enemies... Christmas is a time for giving and sharing and parties and get togethers and joy.... I dont care what religion you are! Theres nothing wrong with that! :) :)
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 3:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I am a pagan, but all of my and my husband's extended family are Christian so we celebrate the Winter Solstice at home and Christmas with them. They are both pretty similar anyway. The kids love having 2 holidays.
    Phyreglow

Answer by Phyreglow at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• We are pagan and celebrate. We will be celebrating Yule and Christmas. Our extended family is christian and we were raised christian so its part of who we are.

We love the wonder of this time of year there is no way we'd deny that wonder to our kids.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008