Have you ladies hear abt Casey Anthony if so what you think??

H-Tina

Asked by H-Tina at 10:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• She is a guilty skank who derserves to rot.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes, I think the whole world has...unless your living under a rock. It's horrible! no words to describe how anything like this could happen to an innocent baby.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• In one way I have a hard time believing that she did it...coming from a mother who loves her child. And on the other hand, I can see enough evidence to say that she did.

Either way, I hope that they get the verdict correct and if guilty, that the punishment fits the crime.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If her child drowned in the pool as her attorney stated, she would have called 911 in the hopes of reviving her. Lying to the police at every turn, hiding her body to me makes her guilty as sin
    joey125

Answer by joey125 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• She's a monster who should be tortured.
    Anonymous

• I think she did murder her daughter or at least had something to do with it. :( I feel so sorry for that poor baby girl, it absolutely DISGUSTS me to see Casey in court absolutely emotionless and have no remorse for what she's done! I don't care who u r, what mother could sit there and not bawl her eyes out?!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think she did it, by accident or or purpose, but she did it. She has told too many lies, and blamed too many other people for her problems. She is a really sick girl, and needs to be put away so she can think about what she did every single day as she rots in a jail cell. No more partying and drinking from now on for her, just plain DUMB. I had a DD killed, I just can not understand how emotionless she can be, I guess she can be this way because she's guilty. I would be crying everyday if it were my child and to accuse me, esp. if I was innocent. I just wish they'd hurry and get it over with.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I think a court system is in place for good reason. Vigilante justice is dangerous. Unless any of the above ladies personally wittnessed her doing this, then they have no right to judge. Let the system and a jury of her peers do their jobs.
    Anonymous

• i get so tired of hearing about her and her lies trying to pin stuff on her dad and brother and make people feel sorry for her. i cant stand her she makes me sick. i dont understand how you can murder your innocent child like that and cover it up and lie to the police and lead to off to other things and stuff. i think she needs to get death. i hope she rots in jail until death. ugh this case makes me sick
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 4:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Anon #2 since I am one of the "above ladies" I stated that because the evidence is pretty damn clear she did it. She is a lying idiot. She probably can't tell you how many toes she really has because she lies so damn much.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011