Should I wear my hair up or down?

Me and my husband are going to the symphony tonight to see Handel's "Messiah". We got the $13 tickets, it's our Christmas gift to each other since we don't know what to get, and what we want most is to spend time together. We're going to get dressed up and go out after a nice dinner at home. It's really cold out tonight so I don't want my neck to get cold, but I'm thinking wearing my hair up might look more sophisticated. What do you think?

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 2:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I would wear it up. Just make sure to take a scarf and cover the back of your neck. Have a great time.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 3:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Wear it down, it always looks better, maybe curl it or do something very different and nice lookign with it.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• How often do you wear your hair up? I would say down and curly, or wavy, maybey try some up some down.
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would wear mine up since it's a symphony, It would like you said be more sophisticated.
    tushpush1966

Answer by tushpush1966 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008