Toddlers & Tiaras...?

It's a trainwreck that I can't turn away from.. these women are friggin nuts..

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 10:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I watched it once when I was pregnant with my daughter and I could NOT believe these women and how they let these little 4 year old girls talk to them and other adults! My daughter will never talk to an adult the ways these girls do. Those mothers treat those girls like they are in their 20s! Putting tons of make up on them and dressing them in inappropriate things. Watching it makes me feel so normal!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• The women are nuts and the kids are brats. I thought it was classic when I was watching the preview and one of the mom's told her daughter she was being a brat.... DUH, why do you think that happened? You created this little brat.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't like that show I don't understand how a mother can dress her child like a 20 something year old women, have her doing these sexy dances like she's training to become a stripper & then those attitudes those little girls have the way they speak to their mother so disrespectful. I think that show is sick it's not cute at all. So many sick people out there too that like little girls so their enjoying seeing these little girls dressed like hookers, makes me so sick they should take that show off tv not a good example for other normal little girls. Or at least let the contest be of little girls looking like little girls with no make up & just doing cute silly kids stuff, not 10 pounds of make up & dressing & dancing sexy!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• AMEN!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• that show is comfort food for perverts also i think some of the moms are living vicariously through their daughters.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I watch it.. and my mouth is wide open.. it's hitting the floor.. what the eff is wrong with these women?!?!
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• omg its so true.. they are creating monsters or already created them!! I saw one were this 4 yr old was telling her mom off.. it was crazy..

and yes I agree gwen so true
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Right!! It's so insane.. I can't get over the fact these women think this is normal .... and the emcee's are always a little creepy..I think they like the scenery.
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• tsk tskanother thing that bugs me is the dance routines- some of the dances are so sexy! i have seen a few where the little tikes dress in burlesque like costumes and gyrate around the stage. very inappropriate...

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• it's sick this whole show is.. I am gonna see what else is on...
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011