personel things

How many of you send your husband/ boyfriend

too buy (cotex,lipgloss.

bj305

Asked by bj305 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• My hubby will get me anything that i need, he is the best. As i would get him anything he needs.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 2:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I don't ask my hubby to do those things... in 15 yrs, haven't asked and don't think I will unless I'm unable to do it myself. He'd get the wrong kind even if I gave him an old wrapper and a detail list of what it should say on the package lol Just as I would get it wrong if he sent me after things that I've never had to deal with.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• He would get me whatever I needed. In fact, sometimes he remembers the brands of things I use better than I do. He's supper attentive. As I am with him.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 4:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My husband would get me anything I needed. He's never had a problem with any of that stuff. I don't think I could be with him if he had a problem buying tampons etc.. to me that would seem childish. It is just a tampon afterall :)
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• He would if I asked, but he has a history of buying the wrong thing with other products (non-feminine) so I just wouldn't ask him!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2008