Do you speak down to your husband in public?

If you didn't agree with something your husband were doing or saying would you insult him in front of people?

bcauseimthemom

Asked by bcauseimthemom at 10:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope, I respect him more than that. I wouldn't talk down to him in private either. I would just tell him how I felt or how he made me feel and we would discuss it and come to an agreement.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yes i sure will like i did one day last week in publix he kept saying buy one get one free over and over and over and i asked him to stop but he refused so i politely called him out on how stupid he was acting in public
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No never that's just embarrassing I would wait till we are alone to tell him what I think..
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No, my mother does this though. We can disagree without disrespect, in public and at home
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If I don't like something he is doing I tell him, but I do it quietly. I hate when I hear bickering in public. He will do it to me, really loud so everyone can hear, and I think it is awful! No one needs to know our issues!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• if i don't agree I will speak up, its not an insult, just a difference in opinion IMO
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I try not to, but sometimes he just keeps pushing me, but even then I will pull him aside or if I can't I will say something in his ear, if I can't do either I tell him that I need to talk to him once we get to the car.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't speak differently to my husband when we are in public than I do when we are home. That said, I don't think I speak down to him...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Nope I would wait and talk to him in private but even then I wouldn't talk down to him, he is an adult who can make his own choices and last time I checked I was Not his mother :))
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• depends on whether or not he's embarrassing me or just himself... and how bad he pissed me off... I might...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011