Would you date a guy that is shorter than you or shorter when you have heels on?

Or if you are the same height with flats on but you LOVE, Love to wear heels, would you still date or get in a relationship with him? For those with SO that's shorter, does it ever bother you?

LadyEb

Asked by LadyEb at 10:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm taller than my husband when I have my Danskos on. I don't care. If I didn't go out with him cuz I'm taller, I would have totally screwed up!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm 5"1" and my SO is 5'4' - I wear heels and he thinks its sexy that I am taller than him lol.....
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 11:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• my dh is 2 inches taller than me when we are both barefoot but i like to wear heels when we go out, it bothers him more than it does me (none of my heels are less than 3 inches lol)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My husband is about the same height as me. But I HATE heels, I think I have worn them...5 times in my life. So we don't have to deal with it. I doubt he would care if I wore them though. And it certainly doesn't bother me he is the same height!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My husband is 4 inches taller than me. One of my "characteristics" I wanted in a husband was for him to be taller than me (I'm 5'8", avg height for guys, so yeah...). I can't walk in heels, so I don't wear them. Plus, whenever I've tried to, they hurt my feet really bad, and that is a big NO for me when it comes to shoes :P
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Im 5'7 and my husband is about 3 inches taller than me...and though i dont wear heels much it kinda bugs me that when i do we are about the same height but i love him so i just deal with it!!

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 12:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm 5'6 and DH is 5'10. When I wear heels we're about the same height, but that's never bothered either of us. He encourages me to wear heels and his confidence has always made him even more attractive in my eyes.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm 5'2 so a guy shorter than me would be a little person!
    I would.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• How does he feel about it? does he have issues with the height difference?
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 4:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have in the past, more than once, but my husband is taller than me even in heels.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 12:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011