Friend search...help please.....

when i first joined cafemom i met a mom on here named Heather...
she and i had similar issues with out babies...she had a little girl named Gaby who died from S.I.D.S. --->if im not mistaken Gaby was only 2 or 3 months old when she passed....she then had another baby,it was a little boy and god was he gorgeous!!

my second baby was a girl...my baby girl died 2 weeks after she was born and they said after 2 years that she died from lung failer because they couldnt find anything else to pin it on...mind you,she never got to come home,she was born in one hospital and died in another hospital....

its been about a year or so and i havent been able to find her on cafemom...if anyone knows her and can get ahold of her please let her know ive been trying to get ahold of her on cafemom......she was my first friend on here and i miss her very much! it would be awesome if i could find her again....

if any of you moms out there know Heather please have her email me or something!!
if it helps,she used to do tarot card readings but she stopped doing that after her little boy was born...she had blonde hair in the pictures.....
thanks.....
also,before you say anything ive already tried to search for her but i cant seem to find her...i dont know if shes even a member anymore....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• bump

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• don't know her .. but I hope you find your friend :) and heres a bump
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• thanks....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• do you know where she was from or anything like that? you may be able to look her up on facebook or something?
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Did she answer any of your questions? Or send you messages you still have?
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know a "Heather" but I do remember a mom on here that would read Tarot cards - haven't seen her around however here is a bump for you and GL in finding her.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 11:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Check your emailbox for old messages that might lead to her profile? If you haven't done so already....maybe also post this search into the same category where you may have met her (like Parenting or Health) and mention SIDS in the title to see if it attracts her attention again. Hope you find her!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I saw you searching for her in your thought bubble! I hope you find her. I am going to bump this. Good luck!
    Valleylily

Answer by Valleylily at 1:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Did she also ha e a son named max? Im not sure id were talking about the same person but she had a older son about 5 or 6. She was one of my friends but after I didn't log on to cafemom for over mth I lost touch. But ill check to see
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Is it mylilangel817
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2011