Simple advice or opinions..

Okay so I need advice other than go to the doctor. My medical insurance has been suspended, and I am not going to the doctor until I know for sure.. I had a very light "period" or possibly implantation last month, I am currently 3 days late this month, I took dollar hpt yesterday evening around 5pm and it said negative-so I would say I'm not. But I keep wanting to say I am, if I am, it would EXPLAIN EVERYTHING wrong with me. lol. No we aren't trying either, so it'd kind of be a shock.... Is it the test? Am I just late? Could my hcg just not be showing up? Explainations... lol Please and Thank You! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• In about a week buy another test, not the dollar one, you can find better ones for only about 5 dollars...if that one is negative I would say your aren't....
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I like that answer. I just don't understand why it'd still be showing negative right now when I would be about 8 weeks! :S
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Your more likely to get a false negative than a false positive and not to put you down but it is from the dollar store so you might have to have more hormones in your system for it to get an accurate reading.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 12:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• yeah i took a dollar store pregnancy test and it came back negative then 2 weeks later went to the doctor and asked them to do a pregnancy test and it turns out i was 6 weeks pregnant, and at the time i took the test i would have been 4 weeks or so...sooo dont rely on the dollar store ones..lol
    Sweetie-713

Answer by Sweetie-713 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2011