What funny thing did your child(children do today)

he ate soap and looked at me and went num num muma num num

mom2curlyboy

Asked by mom2curlyboy at 11:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• someone found a little dog in our front yard (we thought it was the dog our neighbors were dog sitting) so I said I would try to get ahold of them to give them back the dog....our 8 month old daughter was sooo excited (I think because this dog was smaller than her instead of bigger) she followed that dog around the whole 2 hours it was here, and when I found out it wasn't the dog they were watching I was knocking on doors around our neighborhood trying to see who it belonged to, baby in one arm, dog in the other, but sophie kept grabbing her and snuggling the puppy into her neck! SO cute!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My 9 & 1/2 month old son said bye to every person he saw on the way out of the store today.... LUV that little man!!!!!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• my 3 year old daughter found a shoe under her bed and she said "what the heck? where did this freaking shoe come from" and threw her hands up in the air...
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 11:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My 3 year old DD held a Nerf sword up to me and said "Who are you?" lol
    Tatumsmommy0123

Answer by Tatumsmommy0123 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011