What is the crazyest thing your kids has ever said

mom2curlyboy

Asked by mom2curlyboy at 11:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son who is an adult now was with me at a clinic- very young but could read. Hanging on the counter a sign said free mamograms. He read it and asked one of the nurses behind the desk if he could have it since it was free. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My Gr-dd use to call gum "Her Gubble bum" and we always thought that was so funny, she just cld not say bubble gum for quite a few years.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My husband works with an electrician that has contracts with companies so they travel. I live in PA and DH is currently in NC working at a school. He was telling our son that he saw something at the WalMart down there while he was "at work." Soooo.....the other morning my kid (almost 6) says "When daddy was working at WalMart in North Pennsylcoleena..."
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I can't think of anything off the top of my head that anyone else would think funny, but 5yo DD is always saying something that has me cracking up. Sometimes it's just the way she says it or the facial expression or body language as she's saying it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I can think of a few inapropriate very funny things my darling 12 year old has said to my mom but don't think ima post it in cafemom.. lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My ds says he gave the toilet a skidmark. At first we have no idea what he was talking about, but realized when he pooped it hit the bottom of the toilet bowl and left a "skidmark" on the bottom of the toilet. lol. Cracked me up.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I was wearing a night gown that had some sheer parts to it, all the privates were covered though, I get up in the morning to use the bathroom and my son tells me I should go change cause he can almost see my equipment

DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 6:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2011