Is it normal to.... adult content

Have two tampons in and leak through so bad you leave a five inch stain on a couch!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• Don't do like the one person suggested and take ibuprofen, it will make you bleed MORE not less because it thins the blood.

And I do have to say that I've never done the two tampon thing but think about it ladies, it wouldn't really be that hard to do. Like OP mentioned, we've had a penis in there and unless your guy is really small, two tampons would be a lot smaller. lol I'm not sure how it works but I'm guessing you would put them both in at the same time, side by side, not one behind the other?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I haven't heard of others using two at once before but thought about it once but didn't try it. How long had they been in for? If it wasn't for very long I'd call the dr.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• TWO? Is that possible? lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• well idk who would have 2 tampons in at one time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I dont' know if it's possible but it's very dangerous...you run a VERY high risk of toxic shock syndrome doing that...if you're at home, then get an always infinity overnight and wear that...give your body a rest...I always take out tampons when I get home..you will feel much better..put a towel under you if you have to.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have a friend that once told me that her mom would put in two tampons before leaving for work and by the time she got there, she'd have to change them.

I will sometimes have big clots that are just too much for a tampon and have had to change within just a few minutes, but never have tried two at once.

Have you talked to your doctor about it?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• To answer the question, it doesn't sound normal to me to bleed that much, but I'm no expert. Sorry, that would really suck to have that heavy of a period.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Did you get your tubes tied?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Oh honey I feel for you. I went through all that many years ago with horrible pain. The bleeding lasted days. I went through so many tampon, pads and clothes.  My doctor finally gave me a partial hysterectomy....I do realize that is extreme. I hope you find some relief!!!

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i have really heavy periods too but only use one tampon at a time... i use the ultras and still have to wear an overnight pad and change both often
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011