BRUISED VA-J-J

Girls i swear thats what it feels like....uggg i am 29weeks pregnant...and when i get up from being asleep I feel bruised...when i walk somtimes...DH and I arnt having sex right now cause Son is having seperation problems, and stickin by my side. Is this normal for 29weeks...I HOPE SO...i am tryin to vaginally deliver instead of csection this time, i never felt this with my first pregnancy.

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 11:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow,well I know I had round ligament pain with our only but I don't think this sounds like the same thing, I would check with your Doctor honey.. I've only had the one so maybe its more something that happens to more than 1 but I'll bump ya for luck!! Hugs
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Could it be pelvic pressure? I had one of my twins head down on my left pelvic BONE and it felt like I had been sitting on a bicycle seat for the first time....CONSTANTLY lol I've had all C sections, so it may have something to do with it, but I do know that pelvic pressure hurts like CRAZY!!!!!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Thanks girls. Yea u hit it right on the head like i been on a bike for the first time. Doctor didnt have much to say about it...but i go back in two weeks ill bring it back up too her.
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• How long has it been since u had sex? Sometimes if I'm really craving it but haven't had it in a while, I'll get that feeling and it hurts. I call it the women's version of blue balls, lol
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2011