What do u use?

durring the summer for itchy skin?

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 11:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• aww... the o-so-awesome back scratcher, usually found in the bath section for body washing.. ahhhhh... you just can't get better relief unless you have a friend over with REAL Nails to itch you when you need it.. ahhhhhh
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Try using something without fragrance or dyes in it!! Eucerin and Aveeno are really good for dry, itchy skin! Lather yourself up right after you get out of the shower while you are still a bit damp :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• eucerin calming cream if my eczema flares up too bad but mostly the cheap queen helene cocoa butter body lotion
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Itchy Pregnant skin or just dry skin or is this somewhere else you're talkin' about? lol!~
    I guess I'm lucky, I get flakey but I hate lotion because I feel slimey and sweaty so I really don't use it - but for our sensitived skinned son, we use aveeno and I know that works :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Body butter
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• lol i am pregnant but what itches is my upper back like crrazzyyy ive tried coco butter and baby lotion....so i need relief lol
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have always had dry skin but when I was pregnant my belly would itch so intensely. Drove me nuts! I couldn't find anything to relieve it. It felt like it was under my skin! I have heard that coconut oil is great for the skin...and provides sunblock. It's worth a shot!
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 11:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Aveeno ich relief or eucerin
    cluemein

Answer by cluemein at 11:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Eucerin is awesome, I had eczema all over my arms, shoulders, stomach and back while I was pregnant with my DD it was torture, i wore long sleeves in the summer because it was bright red and gross looking. The doctors never paid much attention too it which erked me because it bugged me so so bad.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Avon intense moisture.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 9:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2011