The show.. I didn't know I was pregnant??

guess those ladies weren't on here asking if they were pregnant..

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 11:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• wait... I'm on the horn with them right now, but AM I pregnant??
    I mean, II guess in one sense they are darn lucky they never got many symptoms and didn't bloat out like a balloon but I am glad I KNEW I was pregnant because I would feel like I missed out on SO much..plus..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I actually saw one show and was totally surprised that this woman with 4 kids did not know she was pregnant
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• LOL I thought of that once too! When people get irritated from girls that ALWAYS wonder and question if they are or not, I think well it could be the other way around
    Anonymous

• this is crazy.. oops I made this anon.. but anyways.. this lady was pregnant with twins!! and didn't know it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I really think you have to be oblivious to not know, I mean they say oh thats what all the heartburn and tiredness is from. In PA they give you a physiologic evaluation if you say you didn't know and to make sure your a fit parent and if you did know you can get slapped with a child endangerment charge for no prenatal care.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• That show is crazy! How could you not know you are pregnant? i never understood that! I am if you are that "busy" with your life that you cant pay attention to your body that is a serious problem! lol

some people have solid excuses though but the ones that are just plain obviously pregnant? C'mon!
    prettygirl1988

Answer by prettygirl1988 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yea.. I find it hard to believe.. esp these women that have had other kids.. its like HELLO...
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't know about you ladies but my babies kicked and moved around while I was pregnant, how do you not notice that
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 6:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• exactly... I felt her constantly. and I could see the movements the further along I got
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• They are either mentally disturbed and in denial....or they are lying. You just don't get all the way to nine months and not know you are pregnant. What did they think when their stomach started moving around like waves in the ocean and there was thumping against their ribs,etc ??? Crazy. I can't even watch the show because it is so insane.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011