Posting Pictures

I have a blog all about my daughter that I have been working on since she was 4 months old (June 2006). At this point I have 2,200 posts and tons and tons and tons of pictures on it. Because these pics and updates are of my little one and I don't want just anyone looking through it, it's set to private. And because I put so much time and effort into this blog, I just don't feel the need to post these pictures anywhere else.

On my Facebook, Cafemom, and MySpace pages, I'll post that we're doing this or that and very often I will have people say "posts lots of pictures" or "I can't wait to see pictures." Well, as I said, I don't post pics except for on the blog. I might do one as a new profile pic, but that will be it. Time and time again, I'll tell these people that pics will be on the blog and if they want an invite to it, just give me an e-mail address....and I never get the address, so I never send them an invite and, therefore, they never see the pictures.

I just sit here and think that if they don't want to take the two seconds it would take to open another webpage to see these pictures then they don't deserve to see them because I can't be uploading pics on like five different sites because everyone wants to see them.....but then again I occasionally feel a little bad thinking that maybe I'm being ridiculous expecting people to follow me around if they want to see pics of whatever.

Ugh...so which is it?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE seeing and can't wait to see pictures of my ON Line friends ( since apparently RL friends suck ) pictures and I would do all I could in real life or CM life to see them. It doesn't take more than a phone calls worth of time and if you aren't in the action, I feel I want to at least SEE the action of the people I care about ... my BF which I met on CM lived in NJ.I can Only see her son grow up through pictures except the one small time I went out and stayed with them in april this year, but I met her when he was 5 months old and now both our boys are 3-1/2 so pictures is all I have, I consider them my life with them.. I think you have people who want to be in you life and see these things or not. .period.. not much grey for me in this area
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like your worrying about nothing. If they REALLY want to see them they will send you an email. Some people think emails are too personal to give out like that tho...
    cluemein

Answer by cluemein at 11:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011