Whats your most embarrassing moment with your child! LOL(good one)!!!

One of mine was when my daughter and I was on the metro bus and she went to go sit down. I paid my fair and sat down with her. at the next stop an interesting individual gets on the bus and almost instantly my daughter says is that a boy or a girl mommy?!

I couldn't get mad,and i didn't know what to tell her because this individual's identity was clearly confusing! lol I was so embarrassed because she was so loud and we were at the front of the bus!

To this day i have no idea if the person heard her or not!

prettygirl1988

Asked by prettygirl1988 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• LOL there are several. I'm sure i'll think of better ones after I post. Just a couple days ago my 5 yr old ds and i were taking a walk around the neighborhood. We walked past one house and he says "look, their grass is ugly" and the homeowner was in the front yard. What makes is so hilarious to me is that this man has an obsession with his grass. I see him out several time on his hands and knees with scissors. No joke. lol. And his yard still looks crappy. He's pretty ocd about his grass, i thought it was hilarious. And when i did't answer him, he just yelled it to me again "LOOK AT THAT UGLY GRASS!"
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• lol omg!!!!!! rotf!!!! that is so funny!!!! i would have laughed so hard while quickly walking away! lol too funny!!!!

Thanx trinity001!!!!
    prettygirl1988

Comment by prettygirl1988 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• LOL, well everytime we are somewhere like walmart or a gas station and my kids need to use the restroom...they will say what they have to do... so it usually like " mommy i gotta pee and poop" so i take them and they get so distracted while they are using the restroom so i am always like are you done yet...it never fails that when i asked that question both of them will say why do you have to poop mommy...its funny now but the first couple times was embarrassing cause they are loud...crazy kids they say anything!
    mamaevans2

Answer by mamaevans2 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I was in a Bank talking w/the Manager about something w/my DD who was abt 5 or 6. He was very pleasant, and he went away and came back and she said, "You know you have BIG LIPS." I thought I'd just die. He wasn't rude but wasn't as pleasant, and I explained when we left it wasn't polite to say thngs like that to people. Damage already done. !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• awwwwww man! that is so not funny!!! lol my daughter does the same thing! i try not to laugh when she says it out loud that but the bathroom has an echo soo her little squeky voice bounces off the walls and everyone in the bathroom hears it! lol

thanx mamaevans2!!!!
    prettygirl1988

Comment by prettygirl1988 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My son likes to take his little toy characters (SuperHero Squad) in stores. I usually don't let him. He started hiding them in his pockets. Once I caught him with them and told him to put them in my purse so he wouldn't lose them. Well I let him buy something once and he was tired of carrying it around until we left. Instead of putting it in the cart he says to me "MOM put this in your purse!" I said "No we can just put it..." and I think he thought I was going to say we could put it back on the shelf then. He says "No, you said we're getting it so PUT IT IN YOUR PURSE ." I don't know if anyone heard him. He was loud. lol I thought 'omg people are going to think we shoplift!'
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I was in a very expensive, posh store. I was in line at the register and had to fart. I did it very quietly but it burned my ass and it was rank. I stood there looking all innocent, my daughter pointed to my butt and told the sales lady "mama went stinky."
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMMYANDLISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT ROTF!!!!! LOL
    prettygirl1988

Comment by prettygirl1988 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• my ds said wow, look at that big butt.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My son would sometimes crawl up under my shirt, He was 3. he was a breastfed baby. Not breastfed since he was a little thing but I just was still in the phase of not thinking anything of him doing this. Besides I always wore a bra. Anyway I was in the post office. It was packed full of people and for some reason he decided to get under my shirt. I was talking the postal clerk and the desk came up to my chest so my short little 3 year old slipped under my shirt and right as I was getting ready to pull him out he started jumping up and down under my shirt and yelling boobies, boobies....I like boooooobies.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2011