Well this is new...

now that i've been pregnant, my anxiety and depression has gotten worse. some of my anxiety is brought on by not having anything to do or anything to keep my mind preoccupied. however, when i think of things to go out and do, i get anxiety! how does this friggin make sense!? any crazy pregnancy stories to make me feel better?

quinny89

Asked by quinny89 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had the same thing happen to me. not depression but anxiety. several different things would set mine off and it came back (not as severe though) with my second baby also except it was followed by insomnia. with my oldest when i was like 35 weeks i couldnt fit into my clothes, i couldnt breathe, i couldnt do anything and i went to my doctor crying and begging him to 'get this baby out of me' i was terrified id have post partaum or wouldnt connect with her but it didnt happen. never went through anything like that. i had an anxiety attack in the middle of pushing but once she was out my anxiety went away by about 80%
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 11:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Might not be any crazy pregnancy story....but I can give you some funny where the hell did my brain go? stories.....I am a somewhat absent minded person to begin but pregnancy just takes it to the next level....one night I got home from bible study, unlocked the door went inside, cuddled on the couch with my dog, locked the door and went to bed...the next morning I went to find my car keys and they were nowhere to be found...I thought maybe I left them in the car, unlocked the door and went to my car...no keys...went to go back inside and there they were still dangling from the lock on the outside of the door, I left them there all night long! Good thing there were no criminals around! Got many more of those if you need a good laugh at someone else's expense.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• same same here !!! i have this and i bring it to work even !!!!!! but when i think to my lile thing inside me.. my anxiety desapear for a while :)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2011