Has anyone had this?

I am 35 weeks and I am 2 weeks away from being a yr post c-sec I had one dec 2007. I have a new feeling in my incision and was wondering if anyone felt it too. I was just sitting here and I kept feeling these pains like a pin or small pointed object is being jabbed through it. I only remamber feeling this right after and it had opened on the outside. But I healed on th eoutside before i got pregnant again and i dont see anything I just dont know about the inside.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB or Doctor and they can advise you.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• It could just be the scar tissue. You will always have scar tissue from the incision and it's being stretched now with this pregnancy. Scar tissue is stiffer and less flexible than regular tissues. But- call your doctor to be safe!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2008