Does anybody workout with their mate? What kind of routine to you guys do as a couple?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 12:03 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Um NO, because he's probably smaller than I am and has more energy and motivation and skills due to my lack of any type off coordination so I topped that as yet another excuse for myself being over weight lol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Mine goes for walks with me sometimes if he is not to drained from work.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I tried to but I can't keep up. We do plan on going cycling together though.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• when my hubby was on leave we used to go to the gym every weekday together. i would never run wth him on the tredmil because he runs and i keil over and die lol we use weights and i try to do everything that he does but just at a MUCH SMALLER weight lol he doesnt always like to put up with me because i like to laugh and joke and he grunts and acts manly.
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 12:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I want to say yes, but we just started today so we'll see how it goes. He gets off work at 6:15ish so starting today I've been getting up early and getting ready to go jogging with him. We're planning on continuing it. It's some nice family time- and my husband and I are training for a half- so we really need to get that running in.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• p90x
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 2:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2011