if you really wanted to do a tatoo on your stomach, could you?

i have like two lumps there so i cant!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No way!! My stomach doesn't have stretch marks thank goodness but I have this pouch I can't get rid of for the life of me. I still want to have more kids so that would be a no.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• That's funny i was just telling my hubby i wanted to get another tatoo,but i'm not sure where yet.
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 3:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i wouldnt ever get one on my stomach..i had a friend who had one right next to her belly button, then when she got pregnant it totally stretched out and looks finny now
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have one on my stomach and it doesn't look funny at all. I got it when I was 19 years old (I am 25 now) and I have had a baby since I got it and it still looks great. However, I think it completely depends on the person and how well you take care of yourself. I am in very good shape, I was before, during and after pregnancy. I also take care of my tatoos. When I am in the sun I put the highest SPF sunscreen on them so they don't get damaged.
    Anonymous