My son father wants another son because he said "Every man wants a Jr." The problem is that I am not ready for anymore kids plus I do not want anymore kids out of wedlock. but the main reason is because I REALLY DO NOT WANT KIDS. Am I wrong for not wanting more and also becasue I am on a birth control and he doesn't know this?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 12:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• if he wants to stay with you knowing you dont want more kids than i say be with him. i think he should know your on BC but it's not at all wrong of you to not want them as long as he knows your serious when you tell him you dont want more.
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 12:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• You are not wrong for not wanting more. But staying with a man who does want kids when you don't isn't right. And frankly neither is having any children when you don't want them.

If you truly feel you don't want kids, then set the man free. Not to do so is unfair to him.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• tell him, if he loved you he'd listen.
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 12:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I think from your Profile its wrong you don't want kids at all if in fact you really have 3.. that makes me sad..lol~But, I think honestly needs to be keen and upfront for any relationship to work, if you don't want kids, find another man who is on the same page with you in that area.. as much as he may be perfect, that is an obvious deal breaker.. period.. not something you can work around.. however, when DH and I met and started dating i KNEW I didn't want kids.. period.. 8 years later I was trying for 3 MORE years to get pregnant with him and we finally have our son and I can't believe, although hard and frusrtating, that I never wanted a child.. anyway, make sure you are both on the same page and if you really dont, then it won't work.. period.. no lying needed.. it wont' work if you feel the need to do that anyway
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I told him I do not want any more kids and if he do not want to be with me for that than leave but he said he s staying with me.
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Maxmom11807. I am sorry I meant to say I do not want MORE kids. I have two wonderful boys who are my heart but I do not think I can handle more.
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• maybe you should consider a more permanent form of birth control like tubal ligation or a longer lasting semi permanent like mirena or an implant BC...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have a three year plan and when it is up I will get the five year plan. I wll be finsihed with my Master's Degree and hopefully a good care but at the tme I just can not do one more kid.
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2011