What the hell's that?! adult content

I am on my husbands computer. I wanted to save a cute picture but I thought I was on my computer. So I saved it. But then I remembered it wasn't mine. So I went in his pictures to delete it so that he doesn't notice it. But when the picture folder came on I saw three picture. One of a pretty girl, the one I accidently saved on his computer and one of two girls one licking the other's down there. While the other girl was playing with herself. I'm shocked, what should I do facing that? I'm completely out of words...

marinebrats

Asked by marinebrats at 12:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• are they from porn sites or actually photos? if its from porn sites i wouldnt get too worked up about it, although i would not be happy seeing that on my dh computer. porn isnt really real women, they are just actors looking for a quick buck. BUT if its photos some chick(s) sent him i would be beyond pissed and would demand answers.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Ask him about it....that is the only way to know what is going on.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• if its just porn there isnt really any reason to get too worked up about it. every guy fantasizes about 2 woman at once, whether they admit it or not. i would just casually bring it up and dont accuse him of anything
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• It's kinda hard to say. Do you have a no porn policy? He is a guy and guys like porn. I had to compromise with my hubby. He can watch porn so long as we watch it together to spice things up. Unless your husband knows these women personally I wouldn't sweat it. However you might need to talk to him if this sort of thing makes you uncomfortable. He should respect you enough and not do it if it makes you upset. Good luck with this and I hope things work out.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• eh, ignore it.. guys like that kind of stuff
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 12:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• he's a man, he obviously likes porn. i'd be ticked off to but i doubt that will help. ask him why he likes it so much and IMO as long as hes not watching it while your home and in the other room i wouldnt be as offended.
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 12:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'd want to know who sent it to him or why he felt the need to keep it. If it was from another person he'd be in deep shit. Give him hell. Maybe he pulled it off of some porn site (if possible)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• which part bothers you more.. that its porn or that he didnt tell you he had it? either way you need to talk to him about it.. I know my SO has a box of magazines he keeps for when i'm not around and has had videos on his phone he downloaded, and it bothers me sometimes, but only because i found them by accident..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• no looks like porn
    marinebrats

Comment by marinebrats (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would ask him about it just to see what he says ..ewww
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2011