How to tell the MIL

I married into the craziest family in the world i think!!! His mother is satan.... She tries her hardest to start fights between me and chris.... she told him that there is no way in hell our baby could be his cuz i just look like a whore.. in my oversized t-shirt no make up jeans and flip flops???? and offered to pay for a dna test... he didnt take her offer but he loves her crazy a$$ and tries to keep her happy... now im pregnant again and he is scared to tell her??? any suggestions?

luvmy2kids91

Asked by luvmy2kids91 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i know the feeling i have one of those to (feel so bad for you) i would just tell her and the h**** with what she thinks. good luck
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 12:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'd offer your husband to tell her :) why are people so ignorant?!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• if he doesn't wan to tell her then dont, she sounds like someone that needs to be left out as much as possible
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 1:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• yep I wouldnt bother telling her..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• A husband should care more about his wife's happiness than his mother's. Thank goodness I have good inlaws.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 4:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• He tries so hard to keep us both happy..... Its sweet that he loves his mama but yes i agree i should come first now
    luvmy2kids91

Comment by luvmy2kids91 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2011