Lotion

I use Orion on my legs and it burns. My feet the bottoms like ache for more lotion.
What's your favorite brand?
Do you or have you used the self tanning lotions? What's the best one?
I thought, I'd use regular lotion for a week or two, then switch to a self tanning.
Do you use the self tanner all over? Like tummy, face? Arms? Feet?
Have you heard of a vitamin, that makes you tan? I've google it, but worried about taking herbs and stuff.
Gotta put more lotion on my feet, they ache.

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use Curel body lotion. I've never used a self tanner.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I love Arbonne International's remineralizing 24 hour body lotion and I also use Arbonne's before the sun self tanner! I know the ingredients aresafe for my skin! They WORK great! The self tanner is not streaky, stinky, or orangey!ha!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I love Mary Kay's body lotions. Extra Emolient Night Cream for my feet Mary Kay also has a great Self-tanner. Don't use any self tanners on your face. Go to marykay.com for a local consultant. message me if you can't find someone. Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Whatever lotion you decide on, make sure it has no mineral oil or other petrochemicals in it (good luck with that, it's nearly impossible); there was an article recently from Dr. Mercola's website indicating that you have a 69% higher chance of developing cancer by using topical products (since they get absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin) containing those nasty chemicals.

The safest lotion is 100% organic, extra-virgin, hexane-free coconut oil or jojoba oil. They're all I'll ever use.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2011