Why does life have to be so complicated?

I have two little boys that I cannot seem to find a sitter for so I can get a job. If I cannot get some kind of job I am not going to be able to make it. I have a great boyfriend and he works, but that only seems to cover just our bills if even that. I do not know what to do sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• check care.com there are babysitters on there. Good Luck mama!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• my first thought was cuz if it was slutty it'd be easy lol..

idk what it's called there but here its CCS - child care services.. helps pay for daycare, think it's through catholic family services..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The same reason my car died today, sometimes life just sucks!
    Hang in there... And if you find that money tree - I need a few leafs to pay for my car...
    (((hugs)))
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm at the lowest point in my life too financially. It's hard out there. Good luck... ((((((HUGS)))))
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 1:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have been there so I know exactly where your at.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Will your family help out? In certain states the state will pay for child care, have you tried applying for assistance? Im sorry you are going through this rough patch. I been there before there in the past there has been times when I didn't know how we were going to pay rent. But some how we got through it and I know you will to. Take care
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am in the same stop you are. He cant go to day care because i dont have a job and i dont have a job because I cant get him in a day care! So good luck. It will get easier!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I truly believe the business I am in is a gift to all of us stay at home moms, please contact me if you are interested I will be happy to give you all the details, I would be grateful to have the opportunity to share this way you in effort to helping you change you life & have what we all deserve... financial freedom to be able to enjoy our families with the majority of our time and still be financially secure. I am and would like to pay it forward, let me know if you have questions, I can fill you in on the details.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• How old are your children? Is there an agency in your area that can help with referrals?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Bumped ya - hope something will work out for you and your LOs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2011