Possibility of pregnancy? adult content

For the past 2 months I have felt nauseous, no vomiting but I have gaged at the smell of most things, such as brownies and cakes being baked and certain lotions. My breast have been sore to the point where I can't sleep on my stomach and I've had lower back pain. My stomach also hurts when I try and "suck it in". I am also extremely tired to the point where I want to fall asleep at work cause I feel like I am doing too much though I have been doing the same amount I always do, I am an office assistant so its not much. I've also gained a new habit of craving food but once I get it, I find it disgusting and won't eat it. Also I have to pee way too many times an hour for it to be normal. Does anyone have any opinions on why this could be? Also I've had a lot more discharge than usual, its clear but its quite a lot, mucus like discharge to be exact. The last time I engaged in sexual intercourse was March 9th, and I had what seemed like a period for April, May, and June though they're were a week late and only lasted a day or two. I will be going to the dr soon but I would like to hear what others have to say as well. Also I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative though I am still having all these symptoms I am worried but excited if I am. Thank you all

Oh I also have an unusual craving for Pepsi all the time, I usually don't drink soda at all. I dont know if this matters but I have also been experiencing weird soreness or cramps in my legs. I've also been getting frequent headaches and get dizzy about an hour or 2 before I go on my lunch break.

aprilshowers.

Asked by aprilshowers. at 1:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When in doubt, take a pregnancy test. Use first mornings urine, before you go to the bathroom, and use a digital test. You could have tested too early or had too low HCG levels. I suggest buying two tests in case there's an error with the first. But I strongly suggest digital as they're extremely precise.

When in doubt, contact your OB. GL! =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• nothing to add here !! Razelda alreday did ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Well, it could just be bad eating/sleeping habits causing the symptoms you're having. Pregnancy symptoms are very general ones. If the test said negative, then unless I actually missed a period or felt that I was pregnant, I would prolly just try to take better care of myself.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 6:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2011