Just wondering

is anyone afraid of bees wasps and other bugs of that nature? or is it just me?

Liveatmo

Asked by Liveatmo at 2:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes if they sting or bite
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• all i have i hvet do is see one and i freak out an almost go into a panic attack.. lols so silly of me.

Liveatmo

Comment by Liveatmo (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My mom is that way. I remember when my brother and I were little, we had rubber spiders and roaches and a praying mantis and we'd show it to her and she would get super mad and freak out.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am not afraid but I am cautious with bees, wasps and spiders. Anything that could harm me really. I just know they are more likely to bite a person who is showing fear.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 2:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• noooooo you're not alone!!!! im histeric when i see those little things .. i feel that they hates me soooo and wanna eat me or hurts me and most of them are harmless lolll funny how i recat when i see this things .... ppl around cant stop laughin lolllll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I got stung by a yellowjacket when I was a kid. I am very scared of wasps. Not so much of bees... but do try to avoid contact.
    foustgirl

Answer by foustgirl at 2:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I wouldnt say I'm afraid But I really dont like them I cant stand the thought of them maybe flying in my mouth
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2011